Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Teryll


My Flat Stanley went to Edmonton to my Auntie Chrissy’s apartment. They went to the mountains in BC. They were going to go skiing but nobody else wanted to go and she didn’t want to go by herself so she ended up not going skiing. But they had lots of candy. They went to the Stollery in Edmonton. She went to the hospital too and Flat Stanley got a check up. My Auntie Chrissy is a doctor! When they were in BC Flat Stanley got to see where the VACOUVER CAUNUCKS play. He didn’t get to see them play. Even though he got to see where they play he probably still cheers for the OILERS. They had lots of FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

My other Flat Stanley went also went to Edmonton. He went to my Uncle Kevin’s house. He took my Flat Stanley to see where he works. I think he works where the big oil tanks are. Flat Stanley got to play in the snow. One time when I was there I hung Flat Stanley in the mini stick net and one time I shot on him in the net. My Uncle Kevin took him to see the Stanley Cup. It was cool for him because it has his first name in it. I bet he had lots of FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
!!!!!!!

My other Flat Stanley went to Paraguay with my Mum. My Mum said it was really fun. My Mum was a missionary in Paraguay, teaching other people about God and helping them build a house. Flat Stanley just about didn’t make it because my Mum’s friend Monte tried to stab Stanley when Stanley tried to steal his meat. When my Mum got back we went swimming. It was fun. I went off the drop off and the slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment